let us UPSKILL your MARKETING PEOPLE from inexperienced to EXCEPTIONAL
our 1-day guided UMS MARKETING PERFORMANCE ACCELERATOR gives your team UMS SKILLS, tools, and techniques to PLAN AND MANAGE marketing at a higher level
Sometimes — and especially in smaller, family-run, or closely held businesses — we hire talented people that have the passion and the drive to succeed, but lack the necessary knowledge and experience. In the ongoing tug-of-war between outsourcing and investing in in-house talent, the ability to enhance the effectiveness of your internal managers changes the formula significantly.
In this short, intensive engagement, your employee(s) will get one-on-one or small team learning live and in-person with a Unified Marketing System expert.
Program graduates will know how to:
- Organize marketing objectives and plan execution
- Create a defensible position in the marketplace
- Define a focus for your marketing work
- Understand the workings of a sales process
- Create customer personas and validate them with research
- Leverage your marketplace to scale marketing success
- FInd access points into your customers’ purchasing process
- Calculate Lifetime Value (LTV), Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC) and understand the relationship between them
- Build a budget specifically designed to fund marketing objectives
- Create effective marketing messaging for your brand
- Quantify the value of a good customer experience
- Determine what materials are necessary for a marketing campaign
- Choose tactics and media to achieve your goals
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Make adjustments and fix issues afterwards
Our UMS MARKETING PERFORMANCE ACCELERATOR includes
- An official UMS Guidebook for each participant
- A pre-training Zoom session to prepare and answer questions
- A full day of in-person learning*
- Up to two follow-up sessions within 2 months to check in and process issues
* On-site at client’s office or in Denver, CO
asked and ANSWERED
to build a winning plan
- What is marketing here to accomplish and how will it align your business with the marketplace?
- How will your objectives be fulfilled and what needs to change?
- How will this effort be managed?
- Who are your potential customers and what are their most pressing problems?
- How can your business best solve problems for the people who matter most?
- How much are new sales worth, and how much does it cost to attract them?
- How can you influence customer value and properly fund success?
- How can marketing best address your buyer(s)?
- How should marketing organize and prioritize to accomplish key results?
- What are buyers’ experiences like and how can marketing improve those experiences?
- What do buyers want to see and hear in order to make a decision?
- What tools and tactics are required to guide prospects to a purchase?
- How should marketing assess and improve performance?
The UMS method has transformed our business. The discipline it gave us helped us survive through tough times and then thrive with years of double-digit growth. This process works and we are evidence of it.